Close Menu
 

COVID-19 Corona virus

20 March 2020
COVID-19 Corona virus

Following the general guidelines regarding to the COVID-19 Corona virus in the Netherlands, we have decided to wait until April 6th before taking a final decision on whether to cancel Garden Trials and Trade or go ahead. The situation is monitored on a daily basis and any amendment to this decision will be communicated immediately.